We save our domestic customers an average of £300 per year compared to the traditional big six energy providers.
Our white label service enables organisations to save their customers money whilst retaining their own brand identity.
We’ve invested in our customer service to make switching straightforward. We focus on making our billing processes simple, helping customers gain a better understanding of their energy usage and safeguarding them against fuel poverty.
We’re regularly listed in the national media’s best buy tables and by keeping our energy plans simple, we’re able to keep our prices low, ensuring our customers always pay a fair price for their energy.
Benefits for your organisation
Through our service, your organisation can benefit from:
- Competitive Tariffs – PFP Energy is committed to delivering base tariffs that are within the top 10 cheapest tariffs on offer nationally (by tariff type).
- Fair and transparent pricing for your customers.
- High quality customer-facing services provided by PFP Energy’s friendly, expert team.
- Our investment in, and delivery of, integrated marketing campaigns to achieve agreed customer acquisition and retention targets.
- Development and delivery of white label tariffs to an agreed launch date, and ongoing post-launch reporting of sales and customer service levels.
- Potential to explore a commission-based model, where PFP Energy pays the partner organisation a sum per fuel for each customer acquired, subject to tariff position and agreed marketing approach.