Renewable energy tech
Looking for a way to save money or reduce your carbon footprint?
Exclusive offer with Cactus Energy
To ensure that you have the right expertise and solution for your home, we’re partnered with Cactus Energy who specialise in renewable energy solutions. They’re backed by quality accreditations such as the Renewable Energy Consumer Code and will work with you from first enquiry to the install, providing a smooth start to your renewable journey.
We’ve secured an exclusive offer for our customers of £200 off any renewable installation until the end of June so there’s even more reason to take the plunge.
Cactus Energy renewable product range
Solar Photovoltaics (PV for short) are one of the most common approaches to harnessing renewable energy. It’s clear to see why as the systems are easy to install, maintain and don’t require a large amount of space. Thankfully for the UK, solar panels don’t need direct sunlight so can still produce energy when it’s cloudy.
Electric Vehicle chargers
Wondering if it’s worth getting an EV charge point at home? This is usually around half the price of charging publicly which could save you £££s over the year. With one in four people planning to buy an electric car in the next five years, charge points will be popping up across the UK so you’ll want to ensure you have control over your costs.
Heat pumps are a sustainable and renewable way to get heating and hot water without burning fossil fuels. They’re increasingly being looked at as an alternative to traditional gas boilers.
If you’re producing renewable energy, a battery allows you to store any excess energy that’s being produced. This can then be used at a later date, saving you even more on your bills.
How the process works
- Click the register interest button below which will direct you to the My Account login and form – To ensure we are able to tailor your solution we will auto populate your energy usage
- Fill out our quick enquiry form which will be forwarded to our renewable energy partners Cactus Energy – This form will allow them to gain a clearer understanding of your needs and find the most suitable solution
- Cactus Energy will get back in touch directly to advise about the best solutions for you – This will be a phone call which usually happens within 24 hours of filling out your form
- Decide which option(s) you’d like to go with – Once you’ve chosen an option, Cactus Energy will organise any planning/grid applications necessary and complete a structural survey to ensure that the project is suitable
- Choose an install date – Cactus Energy will work with you to find a suitable install date then all you need to do is sit back and relax
What if I’m not a PFP customer?
Unfortunately, if you’re not a current customer we will not be able to provide a quote as we need an accurate measure of your yearly energy usage. If you’re looking to switch your energy supplier we’ve got a range of great value tariffs available so why not get a quick quote?